The low-cost, low-risk way to showcase your business and connect with buyers
Business analysis & personal goals
Information memorandum production
Buyer identification & engagement
Two levels of service to deal with different types and sizes of hire businesses
Level 1: Web advertising presence/market testing:
This is the low-cost, low-risk way to showcase your business on our website to connect with buyers. It Includes a simple, anonymous advertisement that gives the basic description of the business and the key facts. The service includes informal guidance on valuation and basic information needs.
A 12-x week web site advertising presence costs £250 per month and is an ideal way to assess interest and saleability.
Level 1: Benefits Include :
- Initial ‘arms-length’ assessment of value
- Agreement on copy and content of your advertisement
- 12 – weeks presence on our web site @ £250 per month
- Receipt and referral to you of all enquiries received
- There are no further fees for this service
- Option to move to Level 2, if required
Level 2: Advanced marketing and advisory programme:
This is the main service where we provide an in-depth assessment of sales potential, an assessment of value and strategic advice and support throughout the process. We identify and contact suitable buyers and produce a comprehensive Information Memorandum (IM), the essential prospectus for interested parties. Apart from a modest contribution to the cost of creating and producing the Information Memorandum our revenue is derived entirely from a commission payable on completion of the sale.
Level 2: Benefits Include :
- Agreement on market value based on the information you provide and our market intelligence.
- If required, an advertising presence on our web site
- Advice on the key information needed to engage buyers
- The design and production of a comprehensive Information Memorandum (IM) that presents a compelling business case and the key supporting data
- Identification of potential buyers and engagement with them
- Protection of confidentiality / the NDA
- Ongoing support during the sales process
It took me quite a while to decide to sell my business and I was very grateful to the Hire Exchange for their patience. When I did decide to sell, David and Chris explained the process in great detail and worked hard on valuation and producing the IM, which is worth the effort because we had a several interested buyers from the start.
They promised to find me the right buyer that shared my values and in the FTH Group they achieved that. I liked The Hire Exchange’s approach so much I now actually work for them as a business researcher, says it all really!!
Kelsey Plant Hire